Pick Up Schedule & Details
Please view the scheduled date and time for your costume pick up
Tuesday July 26, 2011 After 5pm
- Over the Rainbow
- Yellow Brick Road
- Weathering the Storm
Wednesday July 27, 2011 After 5pm
- Wizard's Fury
Thursday July 28, 2011 NOT OPEN FOR COLLECTION (King & Queen Competition Day)
Friday July 29, 2011, Noon until 11PM
- Out of TOWN GUESTS
· ALL costume pick ups will require a Government issued ID to be shown and payment in fullat time of pick up
· If you are sending a designate, a signed letter with a copy of your (costumed participant) government issued ID naming the person to release the costume to should be given to the Toronto Revellers at time of pick up
· ALL confirmed registrations WILL BE issued a Toronto Revellers Wristband. **NEW Wristband along with Costume MUST be worn on PARADE Day.
· Those without wristbands will not be allowed to enter the band (even if you have a costume). Extra precautions are being made to secure our participants and performers. · On the day of pick up you will receive a detailed information sheet. Our position for the Toronto Caribbean Carnival is #6
· We will meet at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) Assembly area (view map) onSaturday July 30, 2011.
Respect the Mas' - We want our masqueraders to enjoy themselves, they have paid hard earned dollars to participate with the Toronto Revellers as we Present Welcome to OZ. We kindly ask that friends and family, respect the masqueraders in the band and chip down the Lakeshore with us, OUTSIDE of the band.
Thank you again for your participation, see you in 2012.
It's All about the Experience