Press Conference Media Alert
Scotiabank Caribana 2010 Launch / Press Conference
- Release of IMPORTANT Ipsos Reid Economic Impact Study
- Introduction of MAJOR Media Partner
- Introduction of NEW sponsors
- Release of OFFICIAL schedule/programme
- Minister of Tourism/Culture to speak
Tuesday April 27, 2010
Royal Ontario Museum
Main Floor Rotunda, Bloor St Entrance, Toronto
On Tuesday morning the Festival Management Committee will be holding a media launch for the 2010 Scotiabank Caribana Festival. The press conference is scheduled to last 45-minutes. There will be opportunities to interview Minister Michael Chan and Joe Halstead and our stakeholders.
Scheduled to speak:
- The Honourable Michael Chan, Minister of Tourism and Culture
- Scotiabank Caribana Chairman Joe Halstead
- Federal Government - TBA
- City of Toronto - TBA
- John W. Doig, Senior Vice-President, Marketing
- Joel Peters, Vice-President Tourism Toronto
- William Thorsell CEO Royal Ontario Museum
- New major media partner
Costumed Mas Dancers (who appeared on stage at the Ontario Pavillion during the British Columbia Olympics) will be in attendance.
Live Pan Music.
For further information contact:
Stephen Weir publicist