- Provide the correct bmobile number to be topped up, making sure to specify T&T's country code 868 e.g. 868 123 4567
- Request any amount between $5 and $75 in the currency where the top-up is being purchased e.g. $20 USD or $20 CAN
- Pay for the value of the top-up requested
- The cashier/agent will send the top-up to the mobile phone specified
- The credit is applied to the bmobile number specified in TT dollars and the recipient will receive a text message alerting them that they have received a top-up
Recipients must have an active bmobile prepaid accountI haven't noticed any of these International Top Up signs in Toronto and the website doesn't provide a list of locations.......sooooo if you know of a spot or have used this new feature let me know if its worth trying. I would mind topping up my mum or dad's account once in a while. However, I am feeling a little bit sorry for all those people who already have to deal with a thousand and one requests from overseas family members.....Send dis for meh,bring dat for meh. Now they'll be hearing.....Top me up!!! LOL.....bmobile yuh good......