|Friday, August 1, 2008||from 11:00am - 11:00pm|
|Saturday, August 2, 2008||from 11:00am - 11:00pm|
|Sunday, August 3, 2008||from 11:00am - 11:00pm|
|Monday, August 4, 2008||from 11:00am - 6:00pm|
Some of the best ribbers in North America are attending!
See them cook off for the event trophies!
Ribbers compete for the "best ribs", "best sauce", and rotarian choice.
See you all this year From August 1st to 4th, 2008
Brought to you by:
The Rotary Club of ScarboroughThis is a Family Event!
No Cover Charge and Four Days of Live Entertainment!
Free shuttle buses for seniors and handicapped
available from the parking lot.
- See creative designs by crafters and vendors selling intriguing wares
- Mouth watering, barbeque ribs and chicken prepared by some of the best "ribbers" from Canada and the United States competing for the best ribs and other awards
- sing karaoke everyday and get a chance to become Scarborough Idol (make sure you register @ the park!)
- Enjoy delicious ribs, hot dogs, french fries, corn on the cob, midway rides, and skill testing games
- Beer Garden open all day every day! Relax a while with a cold draft.